Terms & Conditions
Access to Information
(in terms of the "Promotion of Access to Information Act")
The Promotion of Access to Information Act (No 2 of 2000) gives persons the right of access to information that is required for the exercise or protection of any rights. Certain requirements must be met in order for access to information to be granted.
The Act requires private bodies, which includes Fireball Capital, to compile a manual that will assist persons who want to exercise their right of access to information. Should it be required, this manual is available for inspection at 7 Kildare Centre, Wheelan Road, Newlands, 7700, Cape Town, South Africa, or upon request from Fireball Capital on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fireball Capital nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website.
- This website is supplied on an “as is” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy itself prior to entering into this agreement with Fireball Capital that the service available from and through this website will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Fireball Capital and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
- When this site collects private information from users, such information shall not be disclosed to any third party unless agreed upon between the user and Fireball Capital.
- Fireball Capital may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Fireball Capital will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Fireball Capital may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- In all other cases, the only information we will ever disclose to third parties (e.g. advertisers) is aggregate information about our users.
- Aggregate information will never identify you. It only identifies the user population in general terms, e.g. 52% males visit a particular site.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites linking out of the Fireball Capital site.